Monday, July 21, 2008

Gots to get stuff done!

I was watching some of my old test animations for my short I started in school and I need to complete it. My only regret is having to rush it so much during school. I lost sight of what was needed to be made. Mainly because of the class being three months and working with other people. Not to say that working with other people is bad, but when you don't have an understanding of the same art style it makes doing things very difficult. One idea that I never got across was that the animation wasn't paper doll animation. The animation test I did certainly didn't look like it at all, but of course I forgot to mention that during the class.

Anyway, hopefully someday I'll be able to get J.J. to dance with Jenny. Knowing what I know now can make it so much better. Until then, its work 24/7.




-Cd.

No comments: