Thursday, March 20, 2008

Animation!

So here's what I've been working all qtr on in my production team class. It's not much, but there are things that are kinda cool. My team did a good job at slapping this together. We pretty much had to do a lot of it last minute. Why? 5 classes and no time! Anyway, it's pretty rough, like animatic rough. Also the sound is off because when we plopped in some audio for the beginning it screwed it all up and we were rushing to get it rendered in class.

There's a lot of timing issues, story elements missing, animation, and design but of course that'll be addressed soon enough when I have time to wrap my head around this again. The overall time goes over three minutes but when I'm done editing I'm sure it'll go over that limit. There are a lot of parts that need to be slowed down to take in the story. Like the first third. Alright, I'm rambling and need to stop. Enjoy!




-Cd.





1 comment:

Akio Segawa said...

Nice one yo! I love a happy ending...