Thursday, May 17, 2007

Blasted!

I came across an extremely/sad video of a child getting K.O.'ed. Now where the hell was the mom in all this?! Yeah you see her rushing in at the end but its ages later. Such dumb people. The video will definitely provide hours of non-stop laughter.

Besides kids being knocked out, I'm starting my spaceman sculpture pretty soon. It's not going to look exactly like the illustration I sketched just because it wouldn't really work out with the pick ax being out so far. I'm just going to have to come up with a way to make it work. In any case I should be posting pictures of the sculpture while I work on it.

This past week I've been listening to an assortment of new music. Top notch quality. Most notably Spank Rock. Tracks like Rick Rubin and Bump make me feel that the music in America's coming around. Also I've been listening to Flosstradamus. Probably one of the better Dj Duo's I've heard in such a long time. Listen hardy maties!

-Cd

No comments: