Sunday, May 13, 2007

Sunday, funday.

So today I've been doing homework, mainly animation for my team production class. We have two weeks to finalize all animations and I'm pretty much freaking out because that's not a lot of time. I'm not sure if my team leader wants the animation to be finished or to just have the line work down, but I guess we'll hash that out this coming tuesday when we all meet.

On a lighter note, I've been listening to the new Ozma Album titled Pasadena. Pretty good overall, but I think their sound needs more direction because at times in the songs it feels like it drifts. They got some old tracks on the album. No one needs to know, and Eponine. I'm more of a fan of their older work but maybe I just need to give the new songs a chance. Star from Ozma has changed a lot in comparison to the other band mates.

While I'm still on the topic of music, I've been listening to a lot of different genres of music. A lot of Break, DnB, Grime, "nu rave", and various other things. One of the best groups on my music player right now are The Mitchell Brothers. Why? Because they have beats and lyrics that blow rap artists today away! As well Mike Skinner from The Streets. *Sigh* I wish The Streets blew up over here so they got the recognition they deserve. At least they're well known in the UK. Too much crap music coming out in our states today. It's sad.

Anyway, I should end this post before I write pages and pages about how UK music is better than our music(not totally true, but a good chunk). Alright, until the next time I find time to post!

-Cd

No comments: