Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Clearer than crystal, well almost.

Alright I just experienced the best damn web player, ever. DivX's web player is insane. I know it's been around for a while but I never heard about it until today. The streaming technology they have is nothing short of spectacular. Usually on any site when I try to play a video there's some usual buffer time(as with any site). Then there are times when videos that shouldn't take long to load take forever +1. But with the DivX's player its not usually the case. Videos load almost instantaneously, although I wouldn't know how the videos load for 56k users.

The picture quality is ridiculously good and I'm still going crazy over it. Now the next step is for all those damn video websites like Youtube.com to switch. One of the clips I watched was from the movie Mulan. It was of the song I'll Make A Man Out of You. Disney greatness all over again. Anyway, the web player is definitely something to check out, for it holds greatness within its loins!

-Cd

No comments: